Madoko Must Be Incorporated into OneDrive

Sep 14, 2015 at 6:42 PM
Just wanted to say Madoko is amazing.
You really must make it part of the Office Online package.

Hopefully OneDrive will support real time collaboration soon.

I didn't succeed to save files into my OneDrive account.

How is it done?

Thank You.
Coordinator
Oct 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM
Hi -- thanks for enjoying Madoko :-)

There are really 3 different onedrive's: the original 'personal onedrive', and the new 'onedrive for office 365' and the 'onedrive for business'. All three use different api's :-( I currently only support the original personal onedrive, not the one for office 365. However, it is planned to support this in the future ... Madoko makes it easy to plug in new backends so it should be not too much work but learning the new api's takes usually some time.
Oct 15, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Hi,
Really?
They created such a mess?

I wish they didn't.
Any of those can allow real time collaboration?

I really think you need to push your project farther.
It can be a better alternative to StackEdit.

Thank You.
Coordinator
Oct 15, 2015 at 3:37 PM
I will look into Office 365 integration soon -- it will be a bit of work but probably worth it :-)
For now, Dropbox works quite well though and is very good for online collaboration.
Thanks again for your feedback :-)
Coordinator
Nov 5, 2015 at 8:53 PM
The latest update of Madoko.NET now uses the new Onedrive API which is now common among all previous Onedrive API's --- yahoo :-)

Still, Onedrive at this time does not allow third-party apps (like Madoko) to access files that are shared to you by others :-( I am in contact with the Onedrive team now so hopefully we can find a way around these restrictions. Onedrive for business is not yet supported by Madoko but I am working on it...
Nov 6, 2015 at 5:41 AM
Hi Daan,
This is great!

I wish they allowed on line collaboration.
But this is a great start!

Any ideas about real time collaboration on Madoko?
Namely, I know now you can do merging after the edits, but is there a way to create real time experience like in Google Docs?

Thank You.