How to embed a latex longtable (multiple landscape pages) into a madoko document?

Jan 29, 2016 at 1:44 PM
I have several big longtable tables that were created using the stata esttab command. Is there a way to consistently embed these into my madoko document using the TableFigure environment or sth similar?
Coordinator
Jan 29, 2016 at 6:14 PM
If the tables are very long (i.e. must break over multiple pages) then using a floating environment (like TableFigure) is not the right thing to do (since Latex does not break floats over multiple pages). Setting the breakable:true attribute on a Madoko table will make it use the latex longtable environment and will break the table over multiple pages. Let me know how it goes :-)
Jan 29, 2016 at 8:41 PM
I'm going with pure latex with these tables since it would be a lot of work to change them into the markdown/madoko format. The only issue I have is that the table figure count breaks. It uses its own counter based on the chapter number. Using the caption package I can manually set the table figure number. It's not elegant though. ;)
Jan 29, 2016 at 11:46 PM
Oh, one important thing:

Is there a way to get a latex longtable (or rather longtabu) into the "table of tables" [TOC=tables]? This would matter to me.