"Warning: missing link definition" is blocking PDF rendering

Jun 6, 2016 at 10:40 PM
I'm having an issue with both madoko-local and madoko.net where I see the error logged "Warning: out/TDPReportFresher-bib.bbl.mdk:2: missing link definition: 🔎"

I've also seen it referring to the 'Prelude' mdk file in the 'out' directory. I can't find any reference to the number given for missing link definition.

HTML export still works okay, but whenever I hit 'Generate PDF document', the process goes through with these warnings, claims to have succeeded but the PDF actually hasn't been updated with my changes. The PDF that comes out is the last version before these warnings started coming up.

However, I'm really struggling to find what I've added to the document to cause these warnings. Do you have any hints to help me out?
Jun 6, 2016 at 11:45 PM
Actually, it appears that the HTML export only took my most recent updates that one time. I hadn't tried running a HTML export before then.

Now, when I try again, I actually get the same HTML out again even though I've changed bits of the document. Could this be some middle-man file used in the rendering process that needs flushing somehow?